1) If you haven't done so yet, click Set report image boundaries to display the bounding box for the image of the installation that will go into the Solar Panel Report. Adjust the box as desired by clicking and dragging its corners.
2) If desired, click Preview to see photorealistic rendering of the panels in a new browser tab.
3) Check that the panel placement and all the panel and system parameters are as desired, and click the Report button.
4) A Solar Report will be generated and you will be sent a download link to the file. If you have any difficulty accessing the report, please follow these instructions.
5) The Solar Panel Report includes an image of the location with photorealistic panels placed at their specified locations. It indicates all the panel, tilt, and orientation parameters entered into the tool.
The manufacturer power rating for the array is simply the nominal panel power at Standard Test Conditions times the number of panels.
Annual energy output is calculated based on historical solar irradiance and temperature data at this location, factoring in panel tilt, orientation, and all of the PV Array Parameters including System Efficiency and shading.
Reduced greenhouse gas emissions are calculated based on averages for the relevant state in the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Measurement) Determination 2008.
Estimated electricity savings are calculated based on average electricity rates for the relevant state in the AEMC Report on 2013 Residential Electricity Price Trends. Where a range of market offers are available for a state, the average market offer is used.