As a Nearmap administrator, you can invite other members of your organization to use your Nearmap account.
You can invite up to 100 people at a time. (If you have more than 100 people to invite, you can do this by adding them in batches of 100.)
To invite users to your Nearmap account:
- As a Nearmap administrator, log in to Nearmap at https://admin.nearmap.com/welcome
- Click the "My Account Page" selection.
- Click the Add User icon on the Users tab, or select Actions > Invite Users
- Enter one or more email addresses in the Add email addresses text box. If you enter more than one email address at a time, separate them with commas or semicolons.
- Invalid email addresses are shown in red. No invitations will be sent to malformed email addresses, so you'll need to check how they've been entered.
- Click Add email addresses. You can continue adding email addresses this way until you have created a list of up to 100.
- Click Send invite to X users.
We'll send each user a verification email with a link in it. Once they've clicked the link and verified their email address, they'll be able to create a password and log in.
- If you have unlimited Nearmap licenses, the users will be automatically licensed.
- If you are on a limited-seat plan with a specified number of Nearmap licenses, you'll need to grant licenses to the users you choose. Here's how: Grant or revoke a map view license to a Nearmap user.