Sometimes you'll notice that our imagery looks different at different zoom levels. This is because we have a multi-resolution camera system, and the overview (when zoomed out) comes from a different camera to the detail imagery.
Articles in this section
- StreetView displays incorrectly
- Why are some images blurry?
- Why do tall buildings like skyscrapers sometimes look strange?
- Why does a skyscraper appear slightly slanted in MultiView mode?
- Why do certain parts of one survey area appear to contain different colors?
- An obvious edge is visible in some PhotoMaps™
- Why do some survey areas appear cut short or incomplete?
- Why can't I see the entire length of a train?
- Why is there a light haze covering some map areas?
- Why is there a white sheen over an area of water I am looking at?