The Roadmaps view shows you a schematic of roads with optional overlays for traffic, transit and bicycling.
This article is about viewing road maps instead of aerial imagery. To view street maps as an overlay on top of Nearmap imagery, see the Map Overlays section in our article on PhotoMaps.
To view road maps and, optionally, traffic, transit and bicycling layers:
- From the Toolbar, click View.
- Click Map.
- The Map Type panel opens. Click Roadmaps.
- Under Options, select Traffic, Transit or Bicycling. To disable the overlays, select None.
- You can have one layer visible at a time.
- This data is sourced from Google.
- Nearmap has no access to or control over the accuracy of this data.