Please note that this functionality is only available to your Nearmap account administrator.
If a Nearmap user is trying to reset their password and hasn't received the password reset link via email, you can generate a password reset link and send it to them yourself.
- As a Nearmap administrator, log in to Nearmap at http://admin.nearmap.com/welcome
- Click the Users tab.
- Search for the users who are not receiving emails.
- Click the View link within the grid inline with the selected user.
- Click the Show reset password link button. A link appears.
- Copy and paste the link and send it to your user via email or instant message.
The user can click that link, or paste it into their web browser's address bar, to reset their password.