The Location pin tool lets you mark places on the map.
To place a location pin on the map:
- From the toolbar, select Pin.
- Select the Location tool.
- Click anywhere on the map. A green pin appears on the map, and the Location panel opens with more information about your location.
- Click the + symbol in the Location panel. The pin turns blue, indicating that it has been saved.
- You can now add another pin without losing the first one. Repeat as many times as you want.
To remove a pin, click it to select it, then click the garbage can icon.
To remove all pins, click Clear.