We have recently changed our login process for some Australian universities.
If your university provides student access to Nearmap, you will need to setup a username and password to access the product.
As a university student you can gain access to a Nearmap account using the below steps:
- Locate and open your university's "Share the advantage" link.
- This is usually located within your university's student information or university's website.
- When you follow the link you will be asked to enter your university email address.
- Some universities have multiple domains. Please ensure that you select the right domain.
- You will receive an email inviting you to join your university's Nearmap account.
- Please simply click on the URL address within the email.
- This address will link you to a page that will ask that you enter your full name and a password for your account.
- Once submitted your account will be setup and ready to use.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming that your account has been setup.
- You will be able to access Nearmap by following the link within the new email or by visiting www.nearmap.com or our login page
- Simply click login and enter your email address and the password that you setup.
- It's that simple. You're logged in and able to access Nearmap imagery.
You will find that because you logged in with a username and password that your last location is loaded by default and that you can also save site planner information, such as measurements, to your profile.